Make a Community
Thanks for your interest in being part of the Chamber. Our members and supporters are a diverse lot. Big and small, old and new, all united by a common passion, creating a great Queenstown business community.
Joining the Chamber will mean that you will join a welcoming group of people who learning from and support each other, a group that knows that running great businesses can make a real difference to how we live our lives.
On behalf of the Chamber board and members, I would like to welcome all business owners and managers to the Chamber.
Want to talk to someone before you join?
You can call our membership team on 03 441 8254 to discuss your needs in more detail.
We are reliant on our subscription revenue to offer services to the business community.
Sole Trader and Partnerships
1 employee - $250 + GST per annum
Small and Medium Businesses
2-10 employees $390 + GST per annum
11-20 employees $460 + GST per annum
21-50 employees $565 + GST per annum
51+ employees $620 + GST per annum
Complete your application today. It only takes 1-2 minutes to fill out and submit.
Membership Application Form
Membership of the Chamber of Commerce offers benefits for your whole team.
In becoming a member of the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce, your business agrees that:
- This membership agreement does not have an expiry date written into it. i.e. Continues on for the following year automatically unless a resignation is received.
- Membership subscriptions are payable annually with the first subscription due upon signing.
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership.
- The minimum membership duration is one year.
- We can also arrange a monthly payments by automatic payment or credit card. An additional administrative and bank fee is applied to our normal rates of 3% to set up a monthly credit card payment. If you would like to arrange a monthly payment, please email email@example.com.
- Membership can only be resigned in writing, within one month of the annual renewal of membership.
- Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
- Membership can only be resigned by the key contact specified in the Membership Agreement, or by a director of the member company.
- We may provide your business details to Alliance Partners and other Chamber members from time to time as part of Chamber-authorised activities.
We will invoice you based on the contact information you have provided.
If you would like to set up a monthly credit card payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Constitution & Rules
Constitution and Rules of the Queenstown Lakes District Chamber of Commerce & Industries Incorporated.