Tuesday, 23rd November, 2021
Congratulations to our new board members who were elected last week at our special AGM celebrating 30 years in business for the Chamber. Scott Donaldson (re-elected), Melissa Jenner, Wendy van Lieshout and Matt Wong will be joining the current Board.
Queenstown-Lakes Chamber of Commerce & Industry Board members for 2021/2022 are as follows:
- Angela Spackman, Director, Formatt Bespoke Joinery
- Scott Donaldson, Senior Associate, Mactodd Lawyers
- Anthony King, Owner, PAK’nSAVE Queenstown
- Jo Finnigan, General Manager, Hotel St Moritz
- Karen Iremonger, Client Relationship Manager, Focus Technology Group
- Hamish Walker, Sales Consultant, Harcourts Queenstown
- Matt Wong, Owner, iFLY Indoor Skydiving NZ Ltd
- Melissa Jenner, Founder, START Now
- Wendy van Lieshout, CEO, Active Adventures
Thank you to Paul Anderson and the NZSki team for hosting us for our AGM, as well as updating members on their exciting plans for The Remarkables, which proposes to expand the skiable area from 385ha to 900ha.
A reminder that the fourth and final Business Confidence survey for the year closes tomorrow at 5pm. Thank you to those that have already completed this, and I would like to encourage all business owners to complete this on behalf of your business. As an added incentive, you can go into the draw for a $500 Mediaworks voucher and bottle of Peregrine wine on completion of the survey.
You can access the survey here before 5pm, Wednesday 24 November.