Blanchard Management Essentials
Learn the Fundamental Skills Every Manager Needs to Know
Many managers haven’t had the opportunity to acquire the skills they need to be successful, such as how to have crucial types of conversations and most are relying on ineffective behaviours and instincts that can erode morale and quash productivity.
Blanchard Management Essentials supports managers to become inspiring leaders. Providing the necessary tools and training to become leaders who create engaged, productive teams and drive greater results for your organisation.
- Manager Mindset – the mindset required to be effective at managing
- Four Core Conversations – a highly effective framework for understanding the conversations needed to manage people and performance:
- Goal Setting
- Wrapping Up
- Communication Essentials – the key skills needed to boost relationships and work well with others based on our time-tested coaching model, LITE:
- Tell Your Truth
- Express Confidence
When your managers have the skills they need, they form better connections and bring out the best in their people. Blanchard Management Essentials will give your managers the fundamental skills for building positive relationships that drive engagement and productivity.
Who should attend:
- New managers ready to learn the basics of leading others
- Established managers and supervisors looking to improve essential management skills
- Emerging leaders who want to meet their full potential
Join facilitator Kim Arnold for our workshop on 20th October 2022 – but don’t delay, these workshops sell out fast - if you'd like to enrol, click on the link below and register for this event! 👇
$895.50 + GST for Queenstown Business Chamber of Commerce Members
$995 + GST for Non Members
For more workshop detail, view the Blanchard® Management Essentials webpage here
*This training is registered under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme. Your business may be eligible for up to 50% funding.