Deloitte Business & Banter
Deloitte and the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with Lane Neave presents the 2018 Deloitte Business & Banter, bringing you a day of informative and inspiring presentations from New Zealand’s leading entrepreneurs, business people, sports people and commentators.
Taste of the Speakers:
- Duncan Garner (MC), media personality, MediaWorks
- Sir Ray Avery, Pharmaceutical Scientist, founding member of the Auckland University School of Medicine, New Zealander of the Year 2010
- Professor Harlene Hayne ONZM, vice-chancellor and a professor of psychology at the University of Otago in New Zealand
- Dr Lance O'Sullivan, Founder of Moko Foundation, author, disruptive leader & innovator, New Zealander of the Year 2014
- Mahe Drysdale, Mens Single Sculls - Double Olympic Champion, Five time World Champion, Olympic Bronze Medialist
- Gilbert Enoka, All Blacks Sports Psychologist, New Zealand's leading mental skills coach
- Jack Matthews, Chairman MediaWorks, high-profile telecommunications entrepreneur, founder of Saturn now owned by Vodafone
Further details soon - registration open below.