Take 5 is a management course designed to elevate established, new and aspirational leaders.
Open to all business types and industries, the Take 5 program presents an opportunity to meet and learn from other managers, understanding their approach to leadership and the challenges they face.
Participants of the course will gain an understanding of the 5 essential disciplines of management and leadership over a 5 week programme, covering the key focus areas:
Wellbeing & Diversity
- Effectively promote and implement wellbeing strategies and techniques to develop an inclusive team culture for your organisation
- Learn how to ensure your organisational policies deliver a commitment to diversity and inclusion
Sales & Marketing
- Understanding where you want to transform digitally within your business focusing on your brand – create it, protect it, maintain it – sell it!
- Measure the effectiveness of your social media campaign
- Knowing when and what to post to gain market share
- Understand how to translate your business strategy through to implementation
- Managing and assigning workflow
- Become familiar with the essentials of basic financial management
- Preparing and managing annual operating budgets
- Monitoring of financial performance
- Apply a range of leadership and motivational strategies to improve engagement and positively impact business objectives
- Personality testing & understanding the impact on team dynamics
5 sessions over 5 weeks, starting Wednesday 10th November
The course is limited to a maximum of 16 participants, a light breakfast is provided for each session and participants receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Regional Business Partners Funding
Queenstown Resort College has registered this course with the Management Capability Development Fund. To find out if you are eligible for funding under the Tourism Communities Support Funding contact your RBP Growth Advisor or email email@example.com.
If you have questions around the course or would like to find out more please don't hesitate to reach out to Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org