• All entries are confidential and only viewed by the judges who sign a confidentiality agreement.
• There is no cost for entering if you are a member of the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce. If you are not a member you are most welcome to enter and the entry fee is $200+GST or you may wish to join the Queenstown Chamber for one year.
• Each business may enter a maximum of three categories.
• If your organisation is part of a larger organisation you must be able to demonstrate that you function as a separate business unit.
• A franchise is judged on its own individual/independent merit and business success not as part of the franchisor.
Is there someone who can help me?
Yes if you choose, Business Advisors will work with you (at no charge) to determine:
• Which category you should enter; what you need to do to enter. To make an appointment contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Southern PR are also available to write or proof your entry application. Further info contact email@example.com or attend one of the Business Awards Workshop - 8, 10 or 15 August. Please click here for further information and to register.
• Aim high and don’t hold back.
• Enter multiple categories.
• Tell the leadership stories of your business.
• Show how your people are engaged.
• Demonstrate where you have led with innovation.
A panel of experienced independent business people convened by the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce will judge the Awards. All entries are confidential and only viewed by the judges.
The 2018 judging panel will consist of:
• Peter Price, Regional Manager Southland, Westpac
• Dr John Guthrie, Marketing Consultant
• Trish May, Tourism Consultant, May Communications and Marketing Ltd