Join us today and you’ll gain access to the right advice, support and connections to make your business succeed.
Scroll down for membership details and pricing levels. Signing up is simple, just fill out the form below and we’ll take care of the rest.
Through your Chamber Membership you can drive sales and attract new customers; promote your business to a network of over 1,400 business decision makers and make contact with more than 2,000 potential customers by utilising the Chamber's regular activities and events.
You can update your profile in the Chamber's Member to Member Business Search Directory listing and connect with 650 plus individual businesses. The Chamber is your voice for business, representing the concerns and interests of your business community.
Want to talk to someone before you join?
You can call our membership team on 03 441 8254 to discuss your needs in more detail.
Sole Trader and Partnerships
1 employee - $220 + GST per annum
Small and Medium Businesses
2 - 10 employees $360 + GST per annum
11-20 employees $420 + GST per annum
21 + employees $500 + GST per annum
Complete your application today. It only takes 1-2 minutes to fill out and submit.
Membership Application Form
Membership of the Chamber of Commerce offers benefits for your whole team.
In becoming a member of the Queenstown Chamber of Commerce, your business agrees that:
- This membership agreement does not have an expiry date written into it. i.e. Continues on for the following year automatically unless a resignation is received.
- Membership subscriptions are payable annually, with the first subscription due upon signing.
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership.
- The minimum membership duration is one year.
- Membership can only be resigned in writing, within one month of the annual renewal of membership.
- Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
- Membership can only be resigned by the key contact specified in the Membership Agreement, or by a director of the member company.
- We may provide your business details to Alliance Partners and other Chamber members from time to time as part of Chamber-authorised activities.
We will invoice you based on the contact information you have provided.